Friday, October 07, 2005

People. how disgusting.

I was going to write a story here, but due to the fact that I can never come up with any good story lines and; that I am not actually very good at putting my shit together to come up with something respectable. I decided to write about what a pain in the arse it is to get a new job.

I hate my job. Well, the people there at least. All of them, they make me feel sick. I have had the last couple of days off, partly due to being pretty stressed and partly because I cannot stand the thought of spending another eight-hour day staring at their stupid faces. It really is that bad.

I have applied for three other jobs recently. Did not get to interview stage with a single one of them. One didn’t even bother sending out an application form, even though I have called and asked for one three times.

I’m not that great with people anyway. I have a general attitude that goes along the lines of ‘fuck off and die.’ But when it comes to interviews, I’m like a brain surgeon with Parkinson’s operating with a pipe wrench.
So what do I do?

It’s come to the stage now where I just don’t care anymore. Maybe I’ll just lie back and become a waste of space junky or something equally as pointless and unnecessary?
But knowing me I’ll just keep applying for jobs I don’t want for money I don’t need and just get on with it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can come work for me
Diz

2:21 am  
Blogger Damien said...

thanks, but as what?

4:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home