Friday, September 30, 2005

I hate Justin Timberlake!

He was on the radio the other day and the pitch of his voice is so high I thought my eardrums were going to pop. No seriously, it wouldn’t surprise me if he attracted dogs from miles around. Like one of those whistles that make dogs go mad, but audible to humans. Have you ever heard someone with long nails scratch them down a blackboard? It was like that, the most terrible screech I have ever heard, but with a beat in the back ground and lasting well into three minutes. How horrendous.

I think he should be shot the next time he does that shit. How does he make money ‘singing’ like that? It’s awful. He is just lucky I have not got close enough to crush his throat.

I call to all you people who like the ability hear to ensure that Justin Timberlake never utters a screech again!

While on about music I think I will tell you a few that I like:

(No particular order)

American headcharge,
Violent work of art,
System of a down,
Portishead,
Human waste project,
SpineShank,
KoRn,

The list is probably endless to be honest, these are just a few of the ones that come to mind because I have been listening to them recently.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I think he should be shot the next time he does that shit. How does he make money ‘singing’ like that? It’s awful. He is just lucky I have not got close enough to crush his throat."

You've missed out YET!

Diz

2:18 am  
Blogger Damien said...

Thanks for that mate, but i generally delete anonymous posts because they piss me off! have you not got a blog?

-Damien

7:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home