Saturday, September 03, 2005

Stupid things

1) I saw a clamped car a while ago and it struck me as counter-intuitive that if a car is parked in the wrong place, the council immobilises it and it is stuck where it is; in the wrong place! Why don’t they just stop clamping peoples cars, release a few Anti social behaviour orders and then the kids will steal (hence move) and set alight to all the cars.


2) I heard someone on television saying, “Children are our future.” I bloody hope not! What kind of world would we live in if that were true? Today’s is not great, but can you imagine what it would be like if the children in our schools were put into power for the future? Two word’s spring to mind, ‘Nazi Britain’
These children are repeatedly taught about Hitler, and the local youth centre, the ‘courtyard’ is like a gathering of the Hitler youth, but mixed with today’s society they would also be into hard drugs taking.

3) Paying for Education. If you come from a low-income family, and need a decent job to obtain some money, you can’t afford the training/education! Whereas if you come from a family that earns over £100,000 a year, you can easily find a job to get even more money that you don’t need!

4) Loans. If you want a loan, you have to prove that you don’t need one. What the fuck? If you don’t have enough money you’re screwed, because most organisations (banks, the government etc – I.e. greedy bastards) actually charge you for not having enough money. Overdrawn? Pay us! You’re in debt? Pay us! Someone else is using your card to buy a small island? Fuck you! pay us! And so on. You would have thought that the intellectual elite that rule over the economic world would realise that people that actually have money are easier to screw money out of. Maybe they have, that would explain the loan issue. I think we should kill all footballers, then there would be enough money left over for everyone, and we’d have enough left to solve world poverty and colonise the solar system!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Brother 6: What did I miss?
So, Thursday's Big Brother 6 wasn't shown until 2:05am here in New York, and I forgot to set my ReplayTV to grab it.
Great Blog! I'll be Back! If you have time go see my ##gas saver## related site. It pretty much covers ##gas saver## related stuff.

6:07 pm  
Blogger Damien said...

Anonymous said...?
what was that bull shit on there about big brother? who put that shit on my "comments" page? i don't like ##gas saver## or related parifinalia and am not going to give you the pleasure of clicking on the poitless piece of shit link.
Please do not use my blog for your shite!

3:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a good point but I dought any power would ever let you get any where.

5:07 am  
Blogger Damien said...

Who the hell put that on? dought? I think you'll find it's spelt 'doubt.'
Unless that was someone I know that accidently missplelt it;
I HOPE YOU CHOKE.

6:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home