Friday, April 08, 2005

Thoughts for Today:

Be calm, gentle, feel relaxed, and if in doubt; STAB IT AGAIN!

Welcome to my Domain, this is where I will vent my anger onto unsuspecting stangers who just might have happened to accidentally stumble upon this blog of general bull.

-Damien


MY FIRST POST

Those who know me may feel at home reading this bollocks knowing what I'm like means they will also know not to take offense to what I say. Unless of course, I mention them by name. >:W

To those who do not know me:
Welcome strangers! Feel free to take offense to anything I say, also, feel free to express your emotions whenever you like!
Just realise that no-one cares what you have to say.

Ok now, to start with let's all think about my views on life.

People today.
The girls are all acting way to old. I see ten year olds walking about with mobile phones and a hundred pounds worth of jewellery hanging off them, swearing like there is no tomorrow; and talking amongst themselves, telling each other who they last 'slept' with. I bet all the bitches have an S.T.I. or two.

The boys probably have the same variety of STI's, but the occasional few will gain it from injecting all sorts of shit into themselves, for 'fun'.
They also have mobile phones, and curb chains, the latest sports gear that they nagged their parents into submission for. And a bad attitude.
I wish they all had one fat neck, so I could choke the living life out of them, all at once! :D
By the way; I hate FAT.


The news.
At this moment in time, the news is on. Two men are sat in their chairs; they have a combined weight of nearly eighty stone! WHAT.THE.FUCK.
How are these people happy!? How are they even alive.
It would be fairer to just slaughter them, put them down, like dogs. Out of their misery. They disgust me, severely.

Society.
Kids are not really brought up these days, they are just born and left to rot like a piecee of filth that you would scrape from the bottom of your shoe.

I know about five fourteen year olds. One of the parents (a bitch) gets them all a crate of liquor and drops them off at a local park, where they proceed to shout abuse at each other, and get smashed. Yet again, what the fuck?


More Later Bitches.

-Damien
>:W

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home