Saturday, April 09, 2005

What the?

I thought this stuff was supposed to be relatively simple?
My friend showed me how to post and shit, and still i don't know what the fuck i'm doing. yet he did it all really easily.
why do i have to click the 'april 2005' button to view my latest post(Women)?
I even tryed to edit the post and it didn't work?
Am i really that incredibly unintelligent? Damn.

It even took me nearly HALF AN HOUR to realise that i had to sign in before i could put up any new posts. i dont remember him doing that. But i had too. And when i did i still didn't know what the fuck was going on.

Any way. i'm listening to violent work of art at the moment. I have liked them for quite some time now. Very good. 'Wasted' is on at the moment.

And i only really posted the 'Women' thing because my girlfriend had severely pissed me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home