Friday, May 13, 2005

My Friday The Thirteenth.

Well that was preety shitty to say the least.

To start off the day i woke up at my normal time. 3:24am. I woke up in a daze, i did not know where i was, what i was doing or even what month it was; let alone what day. I grabbed the knife from under my pillow just in time to swipe it at the shadow i thought was a person.Not a great start; I Skipped breakfast and played on Alpha-Centurai for about an hour or so. a computer game that a friend lent to me for a while. (Cheers It's very good.) Then i listened to some of my normal 'wake the fuck up' music. namely Korn and System of a down. Korn due to the fact that most songs are so loud; it keeps you up for hours. And System of a Down because some songs are so fast paced that you genuinely think you are going to die from a heart attack.

After the music i had a wash and stuff, the usual. then got dressed and ready for work. By this time i was really hacked off. i was awake for nearly four hours before i had to even think about going to that shit-hole (work). and i had still managed to forget to put my nicorette patch on! and my phone.

It was not starting well. so i decided to make a vow not to get annoyed by anything too much today. Friday the thirteenth or not. i refuse to be put down.

Then i Managed to get really pissed off, swore at my boss twice (He is the only person in the entire place that i can tolerate for extended periods of time.) And quit from my (shite) job. Now i am left penniless, jobless and pissed off.

What to do? I left early, not giving a shit about the two-week notice i have to give in. I decided to go home. My Mum was in, even though she was supposed to be at work. She gave me a slight grilling before i told her harshly to 'SHUT THE FUCK UP!' and i went to my room.

(I am not normally so disrespectful to my parents. i'd just had a really shit day; and she wasn't helping it get better.)

I stayed in my room for a good three or so hours before emerging for a drink. Just writing in my diary mostly.

And that has been just about the height of my day.

Shit eh?

-DaMiEn

2 Comments:

Blogger Onkroes said...

What are you going to do now that you've quit your job?

Restayvien told me what happened - sounds pretty crap - maybe you've got grounds for taking them to an industrial tribunal? (talk to a union rep?)

Anyway, hope you manage to keep off the smokes, and take my advice; don't sleep with a knife, it'll cut you in the end!

12:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unions?

What are THEY?

Dude, gotta come see you and rez some time. And get so wrecked off my face I forget how many feets I have.

6:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home